- Celebrate the global sisterhood of Girl Scouts by learning about the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGS) which connects girls and young women from 152 countries.
- Get outside and do something meaningful! Go for a hike, organize a beach cleanup with your troop, or plant a spring garden. Giving back is part of who we are as Girl Scouts!
- Explore the connections between your faith and the Girl Scout Law, a longstanding tradition, during Girl Scout Week.
- Honor the Girl Scout sisterhood at your place of worship by asking your congregational leaders to recognize Girl Scouts in your community and by wearing your uniform to services. If your congregation is not already hosting a Girl Scout Sunday, then start the conversation by asking how you can work with them to host a service or faith event for Girl Scouts. Remember, a Girl Scout Sunday can happen throughout the year! Organize it with your faith leader(s) at a time that works best for your community.
- Help GSNCA recognize Girl Scouts in our council who have earned Girl Scouts' national My Promise, My Faith Awards and religious recognitions for specific faiths. GSNCA girls, parents and/or troop leaders can submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, March 6 through Saturday,
March 12, 2022 Seven Days of Celebration: How to Celebrate Girl
Whether you are a Girl Scout alum, a current member, a dedicated volunteer, or you simply have an extraordinary Girl Scout in your life, you are an important part of the Girl Scout family.
Girl Scout Week is something to celebrate! We are challenging girls and adults in the GSNCA council to show off Girl Scout spirit during the week leading up to our 110th birthday! Each day from Sunday, March 6th, through Saturday, March 12th, there is a day of action focused on powerful yet simple ways to “give it up” for Girl Scouts. Do not forget to celebrate with Girl Scout Week patches from our council shop. Below are some simple ways you can celebrate all week long!
We want to see what you are doing each day of Girl Scout Week! Remember to tag us on Facebook and Instagram and we could feature you on social media! Tag us on Facebook @GSNCA and Instagram @girlscoutsnca. Also use the hashtags #GSNCA and #girlscoutweek.
Sunday, March 6: Girl Scout Sunday
Monday, March 7: Make New Friends Monday
Tuesday, March 8: Green Out for Girl Scouts on International Women’s Day
Wednesday, March 9: We LOVE Girl Scouts Wednesday
Thursday, March 10: Throwback Thursday
Friday, March 11: Fund Her Success Friday & Girl Scout Jummah
Saturday, March 12: Girl Scout Birthday & Girl Scout Shabbat