GSNCA Annual Community Food Drive
Girl Scouts of North Central Alabama invites girls to take part in the Annual Community Food Drive.
1. Download the flyer to share with friends, family, and neighbors.
2. Collect the food and take to one of the following food banks between November 1 and November 15.
3. Take a picture with your troop and the food that they have collected to donate so we can show the impact this event is having on the community.
4. Email picture to email@example.com and share on social media #GSNCAtakeaction
5. Complete the Food Drive Participation form to order patches by December 1
Gadsden: Etowah Baptist Mission Center food bank
Birmingham: Community Food Bank of Central Alabama. Make an appointment to drop a ton of food. Open 7-3:30 M-F. Call ahead and can reserve us a spot out back to pull up to a garage door. Online, fill out their forms (on their website under “Food drives” then fill out both forms there).
Tuscaloosa: West AL Food Bank. Open Veterans day, every weekday open 8-4, so I think she meant they are open Monday Nov. 12. Please call to make drop off appointment if taking more than 1 car load of food.
Madison: Asbury United Methodist Church Food Pantry. Drop off Saturday November 10 between 8 am and 12 noon. For more information email Lora Stokes firstname.lastname@example.org
Anniston: Community Enabler. Open 8AM-4:30 PM & closed for lunch 12-1. Anytime you call ask for them (Audrey, Luverne were 2 names they gave me).
Sand Mountain: Crossroads Assembly of God
Florence: Loaves and Fishes Open M-F at their warehouse from 7:30-3:30.
If there is a food bank in your community that you would prefer to donate food to, Please email email@example.com