- Climbing wall (indoor)
- High ropes
- Low ropes
- Swimming pool
- Open air gymnasium with stage
- Creek tubing
- Songs, Games, and Skits
- Hiking trails
- Orienteering (map & compass)
- Outdoor skills (knife safety, knots, firebuilding, etc.)
- Water games
- Challenge adventure activities, campfire, cookout, flag ceremony, etc.
Available at Camp Coleman:
- Troop Camping – all facilities are available
- Staffed program activities – canoeing, fishing, archery, teambuilding, and more
- Retreats & Group services – rentals and services for non-member groups
- Family camping, family reunions, church picnics, and school field trips.
For more information or reservations, call 800-734-4541
Please contact us for camp availability
4010 Camp Coleman Road
Trussville, AL 35173
Please note: Bridge at front entrance is out.
Please proceed past the front gate, up the hill on North Lake Drive, to the secondary entrance.
DAISIES + BROWNIES: 1 HOUR PONY PARTY
Available August 13& 27, September 10 &24. October 1, 15, 29
Min 10 /Max 16. $15 per person.
JUNIORS & UP: 3 HOUR HORSE BADGE SESSION
Completes most of the horseback riding badge requirements.
9 am-12pm or 1-3 pm.
Min 10 /max 14. $30 per person
ALUMNI ADVENTURE: 3 HOUR RIDE
3 hour horseback ride to camp attractions such as Purple Daisy Point, the trestle, graveyard or ropes course.
$50 per person min 3 max 5.
INDIVIDUAL OR SMALL GROUP RIDING LESSONS
Horseback riding lessons $50 per girl
Activities Available at Camp Coleman
Camp Coleman Pricing