- Registration will open January 6th
- Day Camp at Camp Coleman will be the weeks of Jun 3, 10, 16 and 23 (M-F)
- Resident Camp at Camp Coleman will be the weeks of Jun 9, 15 and 22 (Sun-F)
- Resident Camp at Camp Trico will be the weeks of Jul 7, 14 and 21 (Sun-F)
- Resident Camp at KPC will be July 28th - August 2nd
- Troop Core Camp at Camp Trico will be the weeks of Jul 8-10, 10-12, 15-17, 17-19
- Day Camp at Camp Trico will be Jul 22-26
- Day Camp is all inclusive and girls choose their activities
- Extra activities will vary week to week and have an additional fee
- One Extra activity per girl per week
- Extra activities are limited to 32 girls per week per specialty
Camperships (Financial Assistance)
- Campership application deadline is Feb 15th
- Click here for the campership application
- Every girl is required to pay a $100 deposit
Work at camp
- We are seeking summer camp staff and weekend event staff (Cooks, Acitivity, Maintinence and Housekeeping)
- Please email email@example.com for more information
- Volunteer positions available
Camping is a great way for girls to explore leadership, build skills, and develop a deep appreciation for nature. Whether for a day, a week, or longer, Girl Scout camp gives girls an opportunity to grow, explore, and have fun under the guidance of caring, trained adults.
The Girl Scouts of North-Central Alabama maintains four camp properties with specially designed program experiences for girls across our council. Each property offers a unique and memorable camping experience.
In Girl Scouting, outdoor education is accomplished by girl planning partnering with adults. Outdoor experiences afford every girl an opportunity to:
• Explore nature and learn to appreciate and protect the outdoors
• Learn new skills.
• Progress from one skill level to another
• Be challenged to grow in new ways.
• Develop independence, leadership and team work.
• Improve self-esteem.
• Teach others what she knows.
• Develop values to guide her actions and provide foundation for sound decision-making.
• Be safe, have fun, and make new friends.